About Good Molecules Hyperpigmentation Bundle
Promote bright, even skin tone from Good Molecules.
How to Use
- Niacinamide Brightening Toner: Dispense onto a cotton pad and gently sweep over freshly cleansed skin. Can also be dispensed into palms and patted into skin until fully absorbed. Suitable for daily use.
- Discoloration Correcting Serum: Apply a few drops in the morning and at night before oils and moisturizers. Suitable for daily use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Overnight Exfoliating Treatment: Apply a few drops to clean skin at night up to three times per week. Let sit for several minutes before continuing with your routine. May cause irritation if used with retinol or other acids. Always wear sunscreen when alpha hydroxy acids are part of your routine. If your skin is very sensitive, we recommend using once per week until your skin builds tolerance.
- Sheer Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. For children under 6 months, consult a doctor.
- Niacinamide Brightening Toner: 120 ml
- Discoloration Correcting Serum: 30 ml
- Overnight Exfoliating Treatment: 30 ml
- Sheer Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30: 50 ml
- Never tested on animals
Note: Sets/bundles are sold as-is and products cannot be substituted, customized, and/or returned individually.